Vicky…The Northern Chicky has passed this onto me! I am so flattered that I this that I didn’t know what to do, except smile and then stare at the screen!
Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award
.The rules for this award are that you must answer the following ten questions and nominate ten blogs that you think deserve the award.
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
Nutty, passionate, loving, active, private, and I cannot think of another two
2. What keeps you up at night?
Work and politics
3. Whom would you like to be?
A cross between Margaret Thatcher and Karen Kain – you kind of have to know me to understand that one.
4. What are you wearing now?
Lululemon – I told you I don’t get out of them after a workout
5. What scares you?
losing the right to vote
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
The best – learning
the worst – not being liked or read
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My sense of direction in the woods – I got lost this morning in the back of my house.
9. Slankets, yes or no?
I don’t get them
10. Tell us something about the person who nominated you.
Vicky – she looks at life with a hilarity that only a Mother with a house full of kids and an adventuresome spirit would have.
I must pass this on: